Submit your request ahead of time (online, by phone, or email) and wait for an email, text, or phone call from the library notifying you that your items are ready.
Hours for Curbside Service
Monday-Friday 12 -3 p.m.– Beginning on Tuesday, April 14th
- Reserve the items that you want through the library’s online catalog, by calling us, or by emailing us at email@example.com
Please check our catalog to see that items are in before contacting us. That will save staff time.
- Wait for a notice from the library via text or email that your items are ready.
- Come to the north or back entrance of the library and call us that you are there.
- If you are walking or biking to pick up your items, make sure to maintain the 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
- A staff member will place your items on a table outside the north door. Do not get out of your car to pick up your items until the library staff member is again inside the library building.