LIBRARY GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING – PHASE 3
–If you are ill or have any symptoms of illness, do not come into the library
–The first hour of each day is for those over 55 or those with underlying health issues
–Library hours are Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
–Use only the north entrance of the library
–Maximum number of people in the library at any given time is 15
–Patrons should limit their time to a maximum of 30 minutes
–Children under ten should be with a parent or an adult
–Social distance in the library
–Please wear a mask
–Return all items near the entrance of the meeting room
–Do not bring items to be renewed into the library
–Limit the number of books that you handle
–Staff will gladly gather books for you
–Curbside checkout is available
–All items returned are quarantined for 72 hours based on research from the Institute of Museum & Library Services
–Computer usage is limited to once per day for 60 minutes.
–Interlibrary loan is available
–Fines are being charged
–Meeting rooms are not available
–Again remember to SOCIAL DISTANCE and WASH YOUR HANDS!!!
Submit your request ahead of time (online, by phone, or email) and wait for an email, text, or phone call from the library notifying you that your items are ready.
Hours for Curbside Service
Monday-Friday 12 -3 p.m.– Beginning on Tuesday, April 14th
- Reserve the items that you want through the library’s online catalog, by calling us, or by emailing us at email@example.com
Please check our catalog to see that items are in before contacting us. That will save staff time.
- Wait for a notice from the library via text or email that your items are ready.
- Come to the north or back entrance of the library and call us that you are there.
- If you are walking or biking to pick up your items, make sure to maintain the 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
- A staff member will place your items on a table outside the north door. Do not get out of your car to pick up your items until the library staff member is again inside the library building.